Who Knows the Most Tricky Expert Question?

Good Morning Pandas!

The magician Nuvio doesn't want to be disturbed while he is meditating. That's why Ella and I have come up with a way to pass the time until he has found a solution against Evron's cloud spell:

We are looking for the 3 most tricky Expert Questions !!!


Next week, we won't ask an Expert Question, because it's your turn! Use your Panfu knowledge and come up with your own Expert Question – of course it has to be one that hasn't been asked before on this blog ;-) .

Please put ONE question that you have come up with into the comment section until Thursday. But DO NOT include the answer, that's really important!! Max and I will pick the 3 most tricky questions and answer them in the blog ourselves :-) .

The winners will be rewarded three times, too: with a cool Medal, the Graduation Cap and a funky Paddling Pool for your Tree House!


Any ideas yet? Let's hear them!

We're looking forward to reading your questions :-) ,

Ella and Max

Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

How to Draw a Cartoon Panda

How to Draw a Cartoon Panda
How to draw a cute cartoon panda under 2 min! Mei Yu shows you how to draw a chibi giant panda cub, step by step. New Fun2draw videos EVERY WEEK: www.youtube.com "How to draw a panda bear" can be easy and simple in this drawing tutorial! You can learn how to draw a cute panda baby bear and draw one for your friends, family or a school project! BEFORE YOU REQUEST please read the INFO REGARDING REQUESTS: Requests are welcome but I cannot guarantee every request will be drawn. Please note I get many, many requests every single day. As much as I want to, I cannot possibly draw everyone's requests. Nor can I promise to draw yours as soon as you want. I'm not a robot or a computer XD. I have a day job too LOL. I choose some requests to draw which I feel are appropriate at the time. But there are certain types of requests which I am not drawing, including: drawing established characters, realistic things, or something very specific. Please be advised there is a chance your request will not get picked at all, for different reasons. Thanks for understanding! If a request does not show respect, it will not be considered, and may be removed.

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts