Something’s Happening at the Shipwreck…

Xi Mei’s twins in the incubator at the CCRCGP Bifengxia...



Xi Mei’s twins in the incubator at the CCRCGP Bifengxia Base, China. The cubs were born on July 11, 2012.

Hello Pandas,

We've got news for you: Nuvio isn't meditating anymore :!:

Tsss, I don't think so…I bet he has gone to sleep again already by now.

No, no…he has really found a solution!!! Whoever wants to hear his simple, but genius idea, should grab the oars and row to the Pirate Island. The more Pandas are there, the sooner we'll be able to get rid of the dark clouds. Right, now all I need are comfy shoes and my sunglasses :cool: . Where on earth have I had them last? They must be around here somewhere…

Hmm, shoes and sunglasses? That sounds interesting….well, maybe I'll go and visit Nuvio, too. I should stop by Bruno's restaurant and get our Pointy Ear Panda a portion of yummy and fat free fries. He'll probably be nicer to me if he's working on a full tummy ;-) .

See you on the Pirate Island!

Ella and Max


Read More @ Source

Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts