Fishbone Attack on Max

© Stephanie Rosengren.

Hey Pandas,

Beware! If you're on the Pirate Island right now, you have to watch out for the magician Nuvio. He lives in this old shipwreck and throws sharp fishbones at innocent Pandas :shock: !

Umm…Max, he only throws those at YOU! I think he doesn't really like you all that much.

Doesn't like me? The most awesome, the coolest and cleverest Panda on Panfu – or everywhere, really :?: :!:

Well, you did want to throw coconuts at him and gave him a fright.

But just because I thought Evron was hiding behind the shipwreck! I went for a walk around the Pirate Island with Soque on Tuesday. It wasn't raining, but I still wore a bright yellow raincoat :-) . When we got to the shipwreck, Soque started chiming his bells – he only usually does that when he senses danger. I immediately thought Evron was close by!! So I got 5 coconuts and got ready to throw them.

And barely a second later, fishbones hit my head.

How was I supposed to know that a Panda lives in that old and smelly shipwreck???

But that Panda can maybe help us get rid of the dark clouds above Panfu. So, dear Pandas: Go to Kamaria and then to the magician on the Pirate Island. But be careful, he's a bit of a maverick and quite suspicious of other Pandas. He'll likely ask you some questions about Panfu.

Or he'll just skip that and throw fishbones at you…

You'll get there, I'm sure ;-)

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max


Read More @ Source

Sunshine Dub

Sunshine Dub
Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad captured and cut by Peter M. Schafer. Takin from dated footage of 2004.

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts