A Mummy Wears Blue

Hello Pandas!

Max and I were neck and neck in the race to the party switch yesterday! We left the Underwater School, the fourth stop on the old Panfu map, at the same time. Because Max is a good swimmer, he arrived first at the last stop: the cellar beneath the Pirate Bar.

I had almost reached the bright red switch, when suddenly, a voice called out behind me: "Max, how nice to see you! It's been so long since you last came to talk to me." It was the mummy from the quest 'The Magic Ice Diamond'! And it's true: it's been such a long time since I went to say hi :-( ! So I felt a bit guilty, stepped away from the switch and talked to the mummy.

The mummy told Max that the pink toilet paper that it was wearing as bandages had a lot of holes and was disintegrating…

I wanted to help, of course, and get some new bandages. With the help of Pandabeard and his pirate cape, we got into Lili's Beauty Salon unseen. The mummy is afraid of Pandas and doesn't like to be seen outside of the cellar. Lili got a little fright, but then smiled and got to work. Now the mummy's sporting a cool blue bandage outfit :-) . And get this, it even wanted to keep the love heart pattern:

When I arrived back at the Pirate Bar, I was shocked to see Ella, who had just opened the trap door to the cellar :shock: !

We both broke into a run, slid down the rope to the cellar and reached for the party switch…

And on Tuesday, we'll tell you who reached the switch first ;-) .

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max

Giant Panda

Chinese Giant Panda(中国大熊猫)

Chinese Giant Panda(中国大熊猫)

Video Rating: 5 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts