Casual Summer Clothes and a New Room

© Rupertsm.

Good Morning Pandas,

It's summer still and since a Panda can never have enough beach outfits in their wardrobe, we have cool summer clothes for you this week:

By the way – do you know the new room on Panfu yet? You get there via the Great Hall. It's directly underneath the trap door. You just have to sit on the trap door, wait a few seconds and you'll reach the 'Room of Shadows'!

I've been there a few times already. You only see the outlines of us Pandas when you're there :-D . Quite cool, don't you think?

It's nothing for Pandas who are easily spooked, though! It's really dark in there! There are spiders, too and every once in a while, a skull will roll past you. Creepy :shock:

Awesome :-) ! If you click on the rolling skull, you can play 5 creepy puzzles. I got a fright when I first did the puzzle, because suddenly, a ghost appeared beside me!

But don't worry, it wasn't real ;-) .

Well, I don't know if I dare to go back there…but I bet you Pandas will be brave enough :-) .

Paws up for Panfu,

Max and Ella

Read More @ Source

Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts