Ella in the Rain

Qing Shan at the CCRCGP Bifengxia Base in China. © Panda news.

Hello Pandas,

Do you feel the sunny groove yet? To get rid of the dark clouds, Nuvio has come up with something great: We'll spread some good vibes by dancing a sun dance :-) ! Evron doesn't like happy Pandas, remember? Dancing didn't quite go as planned for some Pandas….right, Ella?

[drip drip] Bah, so annoying! For two days now, a small rain cloud has been hovering over my head!!! And I'm wet through and through :-(

Come one, tell our Pandas why you're being rained on :mrgreen: .

Well, instead of the sun dance I danced…

…the RAIN DANCE, hahahahaha :-D :-D :-D !!

Thank you ever so much for your sympathy, Max :? . Nuvio thinks I don't have the rhythm quite down and always move my feet out of sync :oops: It would seem that's how I made the rain cloud appear.

When we arrived on the Pirate Island on Wednesday, a few Pandas around us had already started dancing. We joined them right away, of course. Ella twirled around beside me and suddenly, a small, black cloud started forming over her head. There was even a little bit of lightning :shock: !


Ever since then, the cloud has been with me. It's even there when I brush my teeth or go to the loo!

Think positive, Ella: you'll always have enough water to gargle and rinse this way :-D

Haha, very funny. Kamaria and I will go to Nuvio now, maybe he'll know what to do.

And don't forget to KEEP DANCING ;-) !

Rain cloud Ella and Max


Read More @ Source

Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts