Where is Uncle Risotto?

Hello Pandas!

I am a little worried, because my uncle Hans hasn't gotten in touch with me yet :neutral: I can see his yacht anchoring at the Panfu coast, but I can't see my uncle anywhere! I am really worried…what if he has been kidnapped by Evron :shock: Or gone overboard?

Don't worry, Ella. I'm sure nothing bad has happened. Uncle Risotto has seen a lot in his life and knows his way around. How about asking our Panda friends to keep an eye out for him?

Oh yeah, that is a great idea :-) Would you please help us find my uncle? You can't really miss him: he always wears a smile on his face and sports an Italian style beard. I have a picture of him on my desk somewhere…ah, here it is:


I'll go and check the Jungle before it's time to go to school. Take care, Pandas!

Okay, then I'll stay behind and ask the  Expert Question of the Week:

What is the name of the educational robot in the entrance hall of the Underwater School?

If you answer this question correctly, you have a chance of winning the Graduation Cap and a cool Moon Phase T-Shirt:

Please drop the answer into the comment section until tomorrow evening.

Paws up for Panfu,

Max


Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts