Doctor Max to the Rescue

Hello Pandas!

Ella is still asleep, because she spent all day yesterday at the hospital with her uncle. So I'll just tell you about my fantastic rescue mission myself. Call me Max, the Super Doctor :-D

After I had found out all the symptoms that Ella's uncle was showing – fever, dizziness and nausea – Dr. Feelgood gave me her doctor's bag. I was out walking, when I suddenly smelled the yummy smell of fresh pancakes. I stopped at Troy's and ordered 3 pancakes with a lot of maple sirup and fresh blueberries. Troy made the batter, poured it into his pan and then flipped the pancake up into the air. But when it fell back down into the pan, the pancake broke in two. "Oh no, what a mess :-( I'll make you a new one right away" said Troy. "No, wait!" I said and got out my doctor's bag. I took out a plaster and put the pancake back together. Good as new :-D Cool, huh ;-) I rescued the broken pancake and fixed it right back up.

Well, I did have to take off the plaster again when I ate it – I didn't want to choke on it. By the way: Kamaria says that a spell has been put on Ella's uncle and that's why he can't talk :shock: She wants to tell us on Wednesday how to break the spell.

Paws up for Panfu,

Max


Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts