A Letter From Uncle Risotto

Hey Pandas,

I am so excited! Just yesterday evening, I got a letter from my uncle Risotto!! He's one of my very favourite uncles :-D :-D :-D He'll come to visit me on Panfu in the next week!

Risotto, Risotto… Yeah, I remember him! He was here four years ago and was put on the Pirate Island by some pirates.

Oh yeah, that's right. Luckily we were able to get him back off the island with your help. He is a salesman for Bolly furniture and travels all over the world to sell it. That's why we haven't seen each other for a long time now. Here, I'll read his letter to you:

Aloha, dearest Ella!

I'm just coming from Hawaii – a few fantastic beaches and nice people there. I spent the last two months on Hawaii and really had a great time :-)

For my next job, I will have to go to England: the Queen asked me to produce exclusive clothes with a Scottish flair – for her dogs :mrgreen: You don't believe me? Well, take a look at the picture that I have attached to this letter. I am now not just a salesman for Bolly furniture, but also for animal couture :-D

I went to China last year and sold standing toilets for flamingos to the Emperor. That was a wet affair, let me tell you.
But listen up now: On my way to England, I will take a detour to Panfu! How quickly time flies. It's 4 years ago that I last saw you. Way too long! But you know me: the business won't take care of itself :-) I think I will throw anchor at the Harbour around mid-week and I'm looking forward to seeing all the Pandas.

Aloha!

(On Hawaii, you say Aloha not just to say Hi, but also to say Bye)

Your Uncle Hans-Peter

Oh, I have so much to take care of before he arrives! I have to tidy up my Tree House, clean the windows, get groceries and…

Ella, calm down, you have a few days yet. Typical girl :-D


Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max


Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts