Max’ Birthday Surprise and Make Up for the Girls

Hiya Pandas!

Do you know what day it was yesterday? Max celebrated his birthday!!! He is now 15 years old.

Hehe, yup. I'm younger than Ella.

Hey, don't be rude! I really made an effort for your birthday and organised a a cool surprise party at your Tree House ;-)

That's true, I totally did not expect that :-) Ella just quickly said Happy Birthday on the way to school and took off right after school was out – without saying anything! I actually thought there was something wrong…On the way to my Tree House, I met Kamaria who invited me round for a cup of tea and gave me a pair of cool boots as a present :D After that, I went home at about 3 pm.

From the window, I saw Max coming and gathered all Pandas who had helped with the party preparations in the middle of the room.

I opened the door and suddenly, a load of Pandas were standing in front of me, shouted "SURPRISE!!!" and threw confetti!

We really did surprise you, didn't we? :-D

You sure did! The Tree House had been decorated, party lights were on and there was yummy cake and pancakes :mrgreen: Then all the Pandas said Happy Birthday, including Ella.

To celebrate the occasion, I had dressed up nicely and put on some cool make up, which is available from the catalogue for you Panda girls from today:

And to all the Panda boys: Don't be sad that there isn't anything to buy for you today.

I bet Manny would be able to put the make up to use :-D

Hehe, maybe…
Paws up for Panfu!

Ella and Max



Giant Panda - 安安

Giant Panda - 安安

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts