Tired Max

Hiya Pandas!

I am sooo happy – my uncle can finally talk normally again :-) And that's all thanks to you, Max! We went straight back to the Eerie Forest to fill the glasses with spider venom after the race on Friday.

I won the race, of course :-D

Max climbed into the tree trunk and I waited at the entrance. 10 minutes ticked by, then 20 and then half an hour. But Max just didn't come back out! I was scared, so I put my head into the tree trunk and called out "MAAAAAAAAX???!!!"

I had actually fallen asleep :-D It was really dark in there and the snoring spider somehow lulled me to sleep.

I managed to wake him, luckily. Just in time, too – the glass with the spider venom was about to slip out of his hands. All his work would have been for nothing! We then went to Kamaria who quickly made the potion. At the hospital, uncle Risotto was already waiting for us. After he had taken the first sip of the potion, he was able to talk normally again :-)

As a thank you, he invited us onto his yacht to have some fruity soft drinks. Mhhm, yummy :-D I got his cool Hawaiian shirt, too. Looking good, right :mrgreen:


My uncle will set sail again tonight – he'd intended to be in England a while ago. I hope he'll be back to visit soon!

Hopefully he'll be healthy then ;-) The Expert of the Week is LaceyB. The correct answer to the question "At what level can your Panda fart? " is 25!

Have a nice Sunday and I hope you're looking forward to next week. It'll be nice and creepy on Panfu once again  ;-)

Ella and Max



Comments

Popular Posts