Today is Gold Panda Day!

Hello Pandas,

Yaaay!! Today is GOLD PANDA DAY again! I'll take a break from the spider venom mission for a bit and race Ella on the race track.

You really deserve a break, too. You see, Max has already filled two thirds of his and my test glass with spider venom. I don't even want to think about how creepy it is in that dark tree trunk…

Well, it is a bit spooky and dark! The hairy spider that lives there is huuuuuge! When I woke it, it threw sticky green cobwebs at me :shock: Watch out, because after 3 hits, you'll be turned into a spider for a while.

Luckily that hasn't happened to Max yet. I stood at the entrance of the trunk and took a picture when he was inside.


How much spider venom have you collected so far? I hope nobody has gotten stuck in the cobwebs yet ;-)

Before we go to the race track, here's the Expert Question of the Week for you:

At what level can your Panda fart? :-D

Drop your answer into the comment section until tomorrow evening. The winner will get a creepy Jack-O-Lantern for their Tree House and of course the Graduation Cap :-)


Enjoy Gold Panda Day!

Ella and Max


Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts