Looking Towards Bitterland

Back off...this is my bamboo!

Back off...this is my bamboo!

Hiya Pandas,

How are you? Did you have a nice weekend?

I hope you don't have to pore too long over the whale questions. You don't just want to spend all your time at the library in this nice weather. Except if it had AC. ;) It's just so much nicer to play outside. Ella and I went to the Beach yesterday. When the sun slowly went down, we took a romantic stroll along the Harbour. Of course we also had a look for our whale friends through the Telescope. Wasn't that nice, Ella?

Sorry Max, but I can't really focus on that right now. I'm thinking of something else…

Do you still believe in your Evron theory?

Yes and something tells me that I'm right. When I looked through the Telescope at the Harbour yesterday, Max kinda bumped into me by accident. The Telescope slid from my hands and moved into a different direction – directly towards Bitterland. :shock:

I was curious and wanted to see what's happening on Bitterland. We hadn't been there since the quest "Spies in Bitterland", after all. I looked through the Telescope. And what did I see? Evron floating around on his weird board, holding a wand in one hand and a twig in another. He laughed his evil laugh and with his evil eyes, looked totally in our direction. It was as though he was looking straight at us. :shock:

A cold shiver ran down my spine. Evron's up to something, if you ask me! :???:

I don't know…maybe he only accidentally looked in our direction? But then, we shouldn't put anything past Evron. What do you think? Do you think Evron is up to something again? But how? And what's with the twig???

We are looking forward to your comments!

Max and Ella


Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Comments

Popular Posts