Curley’s Surprise

MM didnt see me

MM didnt see me DSC_1845

part3-the grab and lean back

I have a loooong day ahead of me today!

Curley asked me to make as much bubble tea as possible. He had a great idea while he had some – he won't share his idea, though! He just muttered something about a surprise. Then he took a big sip and kept talking. Of course I couldn't understand a word with all that mumbling.

All night we've been trying to think of what he might want to do with the bubble tea. He can't drink all of it himself…right?

Maybe he wants to have a bubble tea pearl spitting competition? :neutral: Or maybe a different kind of competition? Whoever drinks the most bubble tea will be the winner.

I already know who would win that competition. Me! :mrgreen:

True. Max really has developed a taste for that tea. He had a whole pot full! Right after, his tummy made a really loud noise. I even heard it in the room next door! There's just one good thing about this and that is that he isn't mad anymore. ;)

By the way…do you like pink and purple? I love both colours. That's why I was really happy to see the new furniture:


Now you know why. ;) How do you like the new furniture?

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max

Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Comments

Popular Posts