Things Worth Knowing About Scarecrows

Good Morning fluffy Pandas,

Today it is my turn to write the blog, so that Max and Ella can have a bit of a lie in. A few days ago, I put on the Raven Costume that Lili made for me and walked around the Castle Courtyard. It was fantastic :lol: The evil scarecrow was unable to harm me:

I also met a few of you Pandas there. Some already had found all the feathers for the Raven Costume, while others where still being turned into hay bales. See, I even took a picture :-) :

I hope you have been able to find all the feathers by now? Little tip: You can find the raven in San Franpanfu, in the Jungle, at the Swimming Pool and by the Pokopet Barn. But we can't just wear the costumes forever :-( I keep looking through my spellbooks, but I can't find anything on getting rid of evil scarecrows :-( Did you know that scarecrows are still being used today? You put them up on fields and in gardens to keep birds from eating the seeds and fruit. A scarecrow looks quite human with its hat, the hair and the jacket. It's funny, isn't it? Even though technology is quite advanced today, simple scarecrows are still being used in places like Asia or in the USA ;-)

Love & Peace

Kamaria


Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts