Of Numbers and Scarecrows

Good Morning Pandas!

Are you having a nice weekend? Ella and I went on a boat trip around the Panfu coast yesterday. Great, wasn't it :-D

Hmmm…

Ella, why are you so quiet today? Are you still disappointed because of the math competition?

Yes! And I actually would rather not tell our Pandas about it…the embarrassment!

Ah Ella, you weren't that bad. You did come in third in your age group ;-)

But I wanted to win :-( Well ok, I'll tell you why I didn't make first place:

On Friday at about 2 pm, the math competition started in the big classroom at the Underwater School. Our teacher always called on two students to solve two tasks. I started calculating, thinking it was easy enough. But then I thought of my nightmare about the scarecrow again! I felt hot and cold and I couldn't think straight.

The teacher even asked Ella if she was ok, because she was sweating so much.

I didn't see the result of my calculations, I only ever saw the scarecrow!


I looked over to Max who'd brought Lenny to watch the competition – they were standing at the window.

Hah, I knew right away that something was up with Ella. So Lenny and I pulled a few funny faces and made Ella's sad face into a happy one again :lol:

That was really sweet of you and it did distract me from the scarecrow :-) Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to solve the last task after that :?

Well, I think a third place is super! You can always win next year ;-) By the way: Have you been by the Castle today yet? Evron's scarecrow has gotten so big :shock:

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max


Giant Panda

ジャイアントパンダ@上海动物园

Giant Panda 大熊猫2008.1.1 中国上海市长宁区上海动物园

Video Rating: 5 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts