Ella and Math

Hello Pandas!

I'm writing today's post alone, because Ella has been holed up in her Tree House since yesterday afternoon…why? Because we'll be back at school next week and a math competition will take place – Ella really wants to do well. She couldn't really study much over the last few days, because she helped me find and feed the little baby seal. That's why I'm giving her some peace to crack binomial formulas. I'm using the time to redo my Tree House. Manny has been renovating it for the last 2 weeks, hehe :-D ! This is what it looks like now:



What are you doing in math at school right now? Geometry, fractions or binomial formulas, just like Ella?

Paws up for Panfu,

Max

Giant Panda

大熊猫团团圆圆生活官方记录GIANT PANDA CUTE LIVE

可爱大熊猫TUANTUAN YUANYUAN

Video Rating: 5 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts