Hay Bale Alarm!!!

Hello Pandas,

Manny is our guest here today. But he's totally out of breath! What's going on with you??

Oh Pandas, please take care when you enter the Castle Courtyard. Geez, you have no idea what terrible things are lurking there!

What happened?

When I went to work at around 7 today, I walked through the Castle Courtyard and saw the scarecrow. I looked deep into its eyes and was shocked when it suddenly blinked at me :shock: And before I knew what to do, I was – poof! – turned into a jumping hay bale! But that wasn't the worst of it.

It wasn't?

Well, can't you see??? I still have hay in my hair! My hair :-( So I will quickly run and see Lili at the Beauty Salon and let my curls soak up a nice deep conditioner made from freshly squeezed chestnuts. Work can wait :-)

Hehe, Manny  really is a diva ;-) But he's right, we need to be careful. That's why Manny put up a scarecrow warning sign at the Castle gate. If you don't want to be turned into a hay bale, you should try and avoid the Castle Courtyard.


Maybe Kamaria knows how to get rid of the scarecrow. We'll go and see her right after school today.

But you go ahead, Max – I'll follow after.

Hehe, ok Ella, I'll protect you ;-)

Take care, Pandas!

Ella and Max



Comments

Popular Posts