The Cow Ghost Scare

Hiya Pandas,

Today we'll tell you how Max managed to get past the bouncer without wearing a kinght's helmet.

Ha, that was so easy! I dressed up as cow ghost!

When the bouncer saw me, he got really scared and almost fainted :-D :-D :-D . I bet he thought it was Panager who was standing in front of him. I just said "Boo" and he was gone! And I was free to walk through the door to the Great Hall.

I really thought he looked like Panager when he came walking through that door :shock: ! And it wasn't only me who was surprised, all the other wedding guests stared at the door in disbelief, too.

Suddenly Joshua called out: "Panager! You dare disturb our wedding??!! Just you wait, you will regret this. Come on Pandas, let's freeze him!" And before I could do or say anything, all the Pandas had turned him into a block of ice :-(


Well, Max. That's what happens if you dress up as an evil cow ghost, scaring other Pandas. It almost took him an hour to defrost, hehe…:-). I think you'd better leave the dressing up to other Pandas in the next little while.

Ah, no! It's just too much fun ;)

Ohh Max,  you're hopeless.

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max



Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Panda Reintroducing

Panda Reintroducing
Trek to China where decades of hard work lead to a first-time event: the release of a captive-bred giant panda into the wild. Wild Chronicles is live with special access. High in the mountains of China's Sichuan Province, nothing about this project is easy. If the release is successful it could signal a new chapter in panda conservation.

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts