Summer Time on the Pirate Island

© David & Cheryl M.

Good morning fluffy Pandas!

I bet you're wondering why I am writing the blog today instead of Ella and Max. This is because the two of them are finally enjoying their summer holidays. Right after sunrise, they set off towards the Pirate Island beach.

I have come up with a little summer surprise for you: ALL Pandas are invited to spend their summer holidays on the Pirate Island :-) !!! This also applies to all those of you who have not yet played the quest 'My son is a pirate'. Just come and visit me at the Castle Tower and I will explain how to get to the Pirate Island.

Grab your bathing outfits, sand toys, suncream and spend a great time on the island!


But before you set sail, quickly answer the Expert Question of the Week:

What does Pokopet Soque use to irritate and distract his enemies?


(Little tip: Check the Pokopet Barn, I am sure you will find a hint there.)

Drop the correct anwer into the comment section until Thursday evening. Ella and Max will then announce the winner on Friday. Besides the Graduation Cap, this time some trendy sunglasses 8) are available to win!

Enjoy ;-) !

Love&Peace
Kamaria


Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Comments

Popular Posts