Where Are You Most Ticklish?

Po gnaws his bamboo

Po gnaws his bamboo

Hahahaa :D hahaha :D Hello Pa – haha – ndas.

Why am I laughing? Ella has been tickling me with the feather from William's parrot all morning, hahaha. :D Stop it!

Ah, you'd like that, would you now?
After we had tickled the tree monster with the feather, Max said that he was absolutely not ticklish. I knew right away that that was a big, fat lie. Everybody has a ticklish spot SOMEWHERE! So I took the feather and looked for Max' most ticklish spot. First I tried the soles of his feet, but Max showed no reaction. Then I tried his armpits, but nothing.

I did say that I wasn't ticklish… :roll:

Ha! I wasn't giving up that fast, though!
I tickled Max in all the usual places: the back of his knees, armpits…until I finally found THE spot: Max is ticklish behind his right ear. :D Hehe, this is really a weird ticklish spot.

I honestly had no clue I was ticklish there…Where are you most ticklish? (Don't worry, we won't tell your friends ;) )

And have you had a nice Gold Panda Day? I will continue to tickle Max a bit now, it's just too much fun! :D

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max

Read More @ Source

Yun Zi catches some rays, at the San Diego Zoo on June 2,...



Yun Zi catches some rays, at the San Diego Zoo on June 2, 2012.


Yun Zi gets down and dirty, at the San Diego Zoo on June 2,...



Yun Zi gets down and dirty, at the San Diego Zoo on June 2, 2012.

Giant Panda

Comments

Popular Posts