The Hat Thief

© Chariweb

Hello Pandas,

Have you gotten the camouflage suit from Lili yet? We can trick the evil tree monster with it and finally get into the castle again. Yaaaay! That's what it gets for frying us with bolts of lightning over the last few days. :twisted:

The costume is handy, but I do feel a bit like Tarzan in the jungle when I wear it. Me Tarzan, you Jane. :D

Ah, is that why you wouldn't take off your detective's hat yesterday? You didn't want to look quite like Tarzan.

I NEVER take off my hat. Except under the shower, of course. ;)

You should've done, though. The tree monster may be half blind, but it isn't stupid. Max put on the very inconspicuous camouflage suit, but he also wore his super CONSPICUOUS detective's hat. :roll: Of course the tree monster knew something was up! It directed its red eyes at Max and then made a grab for him with a branch. Max was lucky that the tree monster only took his hat and didn't also pull him up.

ONLY?? That hat was a Christmas present from Lili. Now I have to tell her that I lost it… :(

I'm sure Lili will understand. After all, you couldn't possibly know the tree monster would do snatch your hat.

By the way…a few Pandas have been wondering whether Max might be hiding a bald head under his hat. :D Hehe, that would be early hair loss at his age! I can now confirm that Max has some hair yet. Here's proof:

Are you feeding Kamaria enough, by the way? The poor thing has been trapped by the tree monster! I will go to Bruno's restaurant and make her a fresh portion of fat free fries right away.

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max

Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Comments

Popular Posts