Mind-Blowing!

Hello Pandas,

It was SO windy at the Castle Gate yesterday! Were you there?
Max and I grabbed umbrella and raincoat right after breakfast, ran to the Castle and…

… Mhmm, that breakfast was yummy! I had a chocolate roll and a glass of fresh orange juice :-) .

Ah Max, you glutton! Yesterday's breakfast really wasn't the most exciting thing that happened…it was all those tornadoes that you Pandas used to blow the tree monster away!

Did you see how the tree monster lost its branches bit by bit?

Because Max was totally convinced that it was going to rain, he opened his umbrella in front of the Castle. When we saw that there were tornadoes instead, he didn't manage to close his umbrella in time to avoid the wind. I got a bit of sand in my eyes, so I had to close them for a bit. Once I could see again, I couldn't believe my eyes: Max was flying above the Castle :shock: !

It's hard to believe, but I was just blown away along with my umbrella - because of the force of the tornadoes! And what do you think where I was blown to?

I'm interested to hear what you think :) .

Your Max and Ella

Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Comments

Popular Posts