Kamaria’s New Roommate

Po at the Atlanta Zoo on June 24, 2012. © SmileyBears.

Hello fluffy Pandas!

Did you sleep well? I have been up since half past seven, because someone is keeping me on my toes…I now have my very own pet: a woodworm!

Here is how that came about:

After you had freed me from the tree branches, I discovered a little woodworm that was clinging to my skirt. The little one had made a home in the tree that Evron put a spell on and fell out when the branches started to shake. Because he was looking at me so sweetly, I decided to keep him.

He now lives in the bottom drawer of my chest of drawers and and I feed him with a small bunch of wood shavings every day, so that he will not eat holes into my antique furniture :smile:

By the way, I just checked my Crystal Ball and saw that there will be something to celebrate on Panfu soon…

Prepare to be surprised!

Love&Peace
Kamaria

P.S.: The winner of the Expert Question of the Week is (Drum roll!!!):

gardnertwins

Congratulations!!!

And the answer is: From the third round in the 'Ice Cream' game, you can additionally serve waffles.

Read More @ Source

Rimming with Panda - Skyrim p15 - Derp!!!!!!

Rimming with Panda - Skyrim p15 - Derp!!!!!!
Sigh. Leave a like if you enjoyed, thanks a lot! x Previous Episode : www.youtube.com Subscribe to the show!: www.youtube.com _______________________________________________ Like what you see? Subscribe!!: www.youtube.com Merch: hybridpanda.spreadshirt.co.uk Follow Panda on : Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts