Joshua & Amalura – An Old Love Story

© Leela Sky

Hello Pandas,

Today I'm writing to you alone, because Max has to sit an exam later and wants to go over his notes again before school.

Because I wanted to meet Kamaria's new pet, the woodworm, I decided to go and see her at the Castle Tower yesterday in the afternoon.

Kamaria was very happy to see me and made me a yummy cup of cocoa. Then she asked me if I remembered the Panfu ghosts Joshua and Amalura. Of course I remember them! Do you remember the quest where we reunited the two lovers?

No??? Then quickly go and see Kamaria at the Castle Tower!

Because now you can play the old quest "Amalura's Love Story" for 4 weeks – that's if you're brave enough and aren't afraid of ghosts, of course ;-) !

Now I have the Expert Question of the Week for you:

Expert Question:


In which places on Panfu can you play the game "Bolly Games"?

Drop your comments into the comment section until Friday evening. The winner will get a Graduation Cap and a cool Star-shaped Lamp for their Tree House:


Paws up for Panfu,

Ella



Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Comments

Popular Posts