Kamaria in Need

Hello Pandas,

Something awful has happened: Kamaria spent last night at the Castle Tower and now she's frozen :shock: Her fur is full of ice and her lips are all blue.


Evron's ice has reached the Castle Tower. Only the mirror ghost and Kamaria's crystal ball were spared. The mirror ghost even talked to us briefly, but then he fell asleep again :-?

Such a sleepy head! I bet he knows how to help Kamaria.

Ha, I have a great idea: I will wake him by playing a few songs on my guitar :-D

When did you learn to play the guitar, Max???

I can't play it, but I'm a quick learner. You just have to strum a few strings with your finger. Up and down :-)

But your left hand needs to take care of the chords!

Ah, right…well, I'll just ask the Pandas if they can help me out :-) Some of you play the guitar, right? Drop your answers into the comments – looking forward to it ;-)

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max


Panda babies fighting 熊猫宝宝打架

现好cute哇, 中间的那个熊猫宝宝很厉害,面对左右夹攻,临危不乱,把右边那个给推了下去右边那个熊猫宝宝也不错,契而不舍的,掉下去了,又爬起来,再站江湖。哈哈See more at: funny-animal.net You are invited to be my friend on facebook - www.facebook.com twitter - twitter.com

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts