Ella Talks About Her Winter Holiday

Hello Pandas,

Because of the Zuko Monster hunt, I haven't even been able to tell you about my winter holiday yet.

I already know everything, hehe :-D

Yeah well, I want to tell our Pandas, too ;-) As soon as we had arrived in the mountains, my parents and I got out our skis and took the ski lift to the beginner's slope. That was so much fun :lol: In the evening, we put on our snow boots and trecked to a hut somewhere in a forest, where we had yummy cheese fondue and hot ginger punch for dinner. Yummy!

That sounds delicious :mrgreen:

In the days after that, I got quite good at skiing – my parents were really surprised :lol: My holidays were so much fun, I'll make sure to tag along with my parents again next year.

And I'll come, too :-D

But then you have to promise to go skiing every day! I know you, you'd just eat all day if I let you :razz:
Oh, almost forgot: Manny is taking some time out on a beauty farm in New Zealand. He needs a little rest from all the building and constructing, so there won't be any furniture in February.

Clothes will be available from the catalogue as usual every other Tuesday, though. Lili has a great idea for next week already.

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max

Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts