Evron’s Soldiers Attack Panfu!

Hello Pandas,

You wouldn't believe what I saw this morning while I was buying a pancake for breakfast from Troy: One of Evron's minions climbed onto the roof of the Ice Cream Parlour and started turning Pandas into ice :shock:

And not just there! I have seen even more of Bitterland's bad guys in the Jungle and at the Harbour. But before they could freeze me, I quickly disappeared into the bushes and hid :-)

Oh no, that doesn't sound good :-( Evron's soldiers are starting to attack us!!! Please watch out, Pandas. They are unpredictable.

Come Ella, let's go and see Kamaria at the Castle Tower and ask her how to defend ourselves. She's feeling much better after the ice attack, I'm sure she'll help.

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max

Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts