Icy Times on Panfu

Hello Pandas,

Brrrrrrr, are you as cold as I am? It's not because of the snow, but because of Evron's ice spell that he put on the castle. Kamaria is trying her best to keep him from the rooms in the Castle. But I think that's going to be tricky, because Evron's magic is really powerful.

Let's hope that Evron's ice spell won't take over all of Panfu. Then we'd experience sort of an ice age :shock:

That thought makes me shiver :-( I'll go and warm up in a hot bubble bath. What have you Pandas planned for your weekend? :-)

Well, I will watch my favourite series on TV and then take Soque on a walk to the Volcano. At least it's warm there :-D But before I do that, I'll give you answer and  winner of the Expert Question of the Week

There are 12 bits of ice floating in the Swimming Pool. Did you count them? jojo954 is the winner and gets the Graduation Cap and the Fireplace for the Tree House. :-)


Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max


Giant Panda

Panda Prevent Recording [大熊猫拒绝采访]

See more at: funny-animal.net You are invited to be my friend on facebook - www.facebook.com twitter - twitter.com

Video Rating: 5 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts