Ella’s Incredible Discovery

Lun Lun eatin, Po playing

Lun Lun eatin, Po playing

Mom, let's play!

Hiya Pandas,

I have to tell you what I saw through my binoculars at the Beach yesterday!

Ah Ella, you don't have to tell all the Pandas, you know how modest I am… ;)

But it's soo cool! I can't keep this to myself.

Alright, if you insist. But I don't want the Pandas to think I'm a show-off…

Show-off? You didn't even see the baby whale.

Ba-ba-baby whale? :shock:

Yes! You probably didn't notice because you were fiddling around with your surfboard?! Here's what happened. Yesterday Lenny asked me to come to the Caribbean Beach and to bring my binoculars, too. I thought I might be on to a good story for the blog, so I also brought my camera and a notepad. Once I was at the Beach, Lenny pointed towards the sea. I directed my binoculars towards a dot on the horizon…and you wouldn't believe what I saw!! Water shooting up into the air!! I knew right away that I had to be looking at a whale. A whale at Panfu's coast – that's never happened before :!: I patiently waited to see the body of the whale – after a few minutes, it happened: a cute and small baby whale surfaced! I immediately took a picture, of course:

Cute, right? I also saw Max through my binoculars and I'm really impressed with his surfing skills, actually. He's not as bad at surfing as I thought.

It's okay to be wrong every once in a while, you know. :mrgreen:

We'll keep watching the baby whale! Maybe he'll come closer towards the coast. :) Do you want to see the whale with your own eyes? Then take a look through the Telescope at the Harbour!

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max

P.S. Expert of the Week is Cryinryann. :) Lenny hangs out at the Caribbean Beach, of course.

Read More @ Source

Giant Panda

Giant Panda Introductions

Giant Panda Introductions
We recently put our Giant Pandas together for the first time, in the hope they would breed.

Video Rating: 5 / 5


Po - I think I've worn myself out running around out here

Po - I think I've worn myself out running around out here

Now what?

Comments

Popular Posts