Max and St. Nicholas’ Beard

Hello Pandas,

Were your boots filled with yummy treats yesterday morning? Ours were :-D And St. Nicholas in the Jungle also had something special for you: a pair of purple skiis!

Max didn't get them at first, because he annoyed St. Nicholas :lol:

That was sooo embarrassing :oops:

I actually think it's funny rather than embarrassing! Here's what happened – During lunch break, Max went to the Jungle to get his present early. Alone, without me :-(

I just really wanted to find out what it was. Also, I thought that the Panda with the white beard in the red outfit wasn't even St. Nicholas, but the gingerbread man! He likes to dress up and I was convinced he wanted to trick us.

So Max just pulled St. Nicholas' beard :shock: To prove that it's not a real beard, of course.

Unfortunately it was real! St. Nicholas was angry and didn't give me the gift at first. I apologised right away. He calmed down and said:  „I will give you the gift when you come here with Ella, after school."

And that's just what we did. Max learned to be patient and waited for his present ;-) We tried on the skis right away, at the Tree House. A perfect fit! Now all we need is some snow on Panfu.

And the Expert Question of the Week!

What do you call this action?


Drop the answer into the comment section until tomorrow evening. We'll announce the winner on Sunday. The winner will get the Graduation Cap and this huge pair of shoes:


Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max


Giant Panda

panda sunbathing

Video Rating: 0 / 5



Comments

Popular Posts