Gold Panda Day and New Years Party on Friday!

Hello fluffy Pandas,

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! This beautiful time of year is perfect to finally spend a lot quality time with family and friends. I like to spend my days relaxing, putting my feet up, having some yummy herbal tea and watching Paul playing with his toys :-)

As you know, Max and Ella are spending Christmas with their parents, so I am writing the blog today and I'll also show you the new furniture. Lili worked a lot last weekend and designed some great things:

I also have some fantastic news for you: Friday is GOLD PANDA DAY again and also, a big New Years Party will kick off at the Ballroom! So you Pandas have a few  reasons to celebrate ;-) I will also talk about the year in review here on the blog. Do you remember anything that you found particularly great on Panfu this year?

I'm looking forward to reading your comments :-)

Love & Peace

Giant Panda



Comments

Popular Posts